Thursday, February 17, 2011

TOP-NO-SIS TESTIMONIAL

Hi Ed,
Just wanted to let you know that we bought a Topnosis from you in Dec 2003 for my son Tyler (who was 7 at the time), and it has always been one of his favorite toys. We bought it directly from you at Toys-r-Us in Times Square. You were even nice enough to sign the board for us! Recently, my two younger sons Jack (5 years old) and Will (7 years old) stumbled upon the Topnosis in Tylers closet...it has quickly become their addiction! They love it! We have two Xboxes, an iPad, and a Wii, and they both fight over the Topnosis! Just wanted to let you know! 
Thanks!
Bob Andrus

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ed Back in May of 1995 I was in FAO and bought the Top-Nosis for my son Chris. i was visiting your city from Halifax N.S you kindly signed it I still have and love to use it . its the gray and purple one .on closing I am glad my son left this behind went he moved out . He is now 37years old and has his own business Cheers Dee Cocks

    ReplyDelete