Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Blog Strategy -- "TRANCE TUESDAYS."

Hypnotherapists are vulnerable to the power of suggestion just like other folks. While it probably will be a major struggle for me to stop ranting about all my issues here at the "Write Makes Might" blog -- my name is Ed, I'm an addict -- I'm hoping all of you will aid in my recovery by perusing my new "Trance Tuesdays" blog, where, every Tuesday, I will make an effort to debunk the myths surrounding hypnosis, one of my areas of expertise.

Rest assured, for all you folks who enjoy my rants and other assorted ramblings, they will continue to appear, without apologies, on days other than Tuesday. Rant recovery is a burdensome, life-long process.

I do have a couple of areas of expertise, and if my new "Trance Tuesdays" blog manages to bring more visitors, perhaps I'll tap a couple of them as well in the future.

Possibilities:
1. Inventor's corner. Advice. Maybe Saturdays, as most inventors typically work real jobs during the week-- just like most writers!

2. Parents corner. Advice. Maybe Mondays, late morning, when the kids are back in school, the toddlers are down for a nap, and the parents are exhausted, beaten, and vulnerable to suggestion.

3. Cat whisperer. Advice. Have definitely learned how to communicate with the felines through total acceptance of my subservient role in their lives. Nothing else works.











No comments:

Post a Comment