Monday, December 13, 2010

Quote from "The Zedland Chronicles" + Apology + Announcement. (Basically, today's cop-out).

"They're called mangoes, Lunix, because when a good man goes to the spirit world, this is what he gets to eat along the way.".....................quote from "The Zedland Chronicles/Orphan Running."


Sorry, I've been away for a few days. My sincere hope is that it doesn't happen very often. I'm back but haven't stretched out yet, so I'm afraid it will have to be short and sweet today as well. Life before blog. It sucks.

Fear not, however, because tomorrow is Tuesday, the very first "Trance-Tuesday" here at the Write Makes Might blog, and I have been endlessly polishing my post. Now I know what the Karate Kid felt like.

So . . . for those of us . . . who can still concentrate . . . for more than 140 characters . . . tomorrow's first . . . "Trance Tuesday" blog . . . about 650 words . . . will attempt . . . to chip away . . . at the myths . . . and mystery . . . of hypnosis . . .
Until tomorrow, then . . . .











No comments:

Post a Comment