Monday, December 27, 2010

DEADLINES

Seriously, I have practically forgiven myself for not posting this past week, but as you can see, guilt won out and so, here I am. In my defense, it was a special week, wasn't it? Nevertheless, letting an entire week pass without posting a blog is unconscionable. Google "Procrastination" and you'll get 7,920,000 results!

It seems like only yesterday that someone suggested I do Trance Tuesdays here at Write Makes Might (Thanks, Jason), and tomorrow is Trance Tuesday the 3rd already! Damn, they just keep on popping up. I hope I survive this pressure. We all have our weaknesses.

I don't even have an author's Facebook Page to maintain yet. What's a guy, who's not tech savvy and who can't find the 'write on command' feature on his hard drive, to do?

And I'm still waiting for someone to donate $400.00 so I can afford to have Authorhouse create an Author's web page with my very own URL, which is, evidently, required for success, and which, I suppose, will require yet more contributions from me. Oh, the anxiety. I swear, I'll never write another book again!





No comments:

Post a Comment